Terms and conditions
- Management reserves the right to refuse admission.
- We cannot exchange or refund tickets, we advise you to check your ticket at the time of purchase.
- If a show has more than one performance, tickets may be exchanged from one performance to another.
- You can leave unwanted tickets with the box office for resale but this cannot be guaranteed. The Central and Brook Theatres will only offer them for resale once all of the theatre’s own seats have been sold. It costs £1 per ticket to exchange or put your ticket up for resale.
- For your safety, your bag may be searched when entering the venues.
- Customers cannot bring their own alcohol into the venues. Any alcohol found will be taken away and not returned.
- Latecomers will not be admitted until a suitable break in the performance.
- The theatres reserve the right to introduce special offers and discounts without notice.
- Concessions, where offered, are available for people under 16 years old and over 60 years old. You can only use one concession at a time.
- Concessionary and special offer tickets must be requested at the time of purchase and discounts cannot be applied once payment has been made.
- Every effort is made to ensure that all advertised events take place and that prices are correct, programmes are subject to alteration without notice.
You must pay for your ticket within three days of reservation or 30 minutes before curtain up.
If you have not paid for your seat by this time your ticket will be made available for others to book.
Tickets cannot be reserved for some events in venues other than the theatres.
If your tickets are lost, phone 01634 338 338 to request for a duplicate replacement ticket to be held for collection on the night.
We do not issue or send out duplicate tickets before a performance.
You can only collect duplicate tickets within one hour of the start of the performance.
Tickets for events in venues other than the theatres may be subject to different terms and you will need to contact the box office on 01634 338 338.
We cannot always provide accurate event running times.
You can request the most up to date information from the box office on the day of the event.
If a show is cancelled, we will try to contact all ticket holders as soon as possible.
We'll also publish the details on our website.