Terms and conditions of sale
- Management reserves the right to refuse admission.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged or money refunded. Customers are
advised to check their tickets at the time of purchase.
- Tickets may be left at the box office for resale but the
theatre cannot guarantee their sale and can only offer them for
resale after all the theatre’s own seats have been sold.
- For customers' safety, you are advised that you may be subject
to a bag search when entering the venues.
- Customers are not permitted to bring their own alcohol into the
venues. Any alcohol found will be taken away and not
- Latecomers will not be admitted until a suitable break in the
- The theatres reserve the right to introduce special offers and
discounts without notice.
- Concessions, where offered, are available for people under 16
years old and over 60 years old. Only single concessions are
- Concessionary and special offer tickets must be requested at
the time of purchase and discounts cannot be applied
- While every effort is made to ensure that all advertised events
take place and that prices are correct, programmes are subject to
alteration without notice.
If your tickets are lost, please contact us during office hours on
01634 338338 and we will arrange for duplicate tickets to be held
for collection on the night. We do not issue or send out duplicate
tickets in advance of a performance. Any duplicate tickets issued
can only be picked up, on arrival, within 1 hour of the start
of the performance.
Tickets must be paid for (by post or in person) within three
working days of the original reservation or 30 minutes before
curtain-up, whichever is sooner. Seats not paid for after this time
will be released. Reservations cannot be made through our online
When booking by post, please enclose a stamped, self-addressed
envelope for the return of the tickets. Please give the show title,
date and time. Cheques must be made payable to Medway Council and
should have your cheque card number, name, address, telephone
number written clearly on the back. Postal bookings can be sent to
either of the addresses at the foot of this page.